Monday, July 26, 2010

New Shabby Pink Roses Pillow Shams

I finished the shabby pink roses pillow shams!!! Be still my beating heart (slow down a bit anyway!!) Currently they are resting on our bed and look absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous!!! My rag doll says she feels very comfy reclining against them!




Here is a shot of the bed with rag doll sitting on the chair at my desk.



Here is another view. I picked up the painting above the bed at one of my favorite antique stores near Cloyne, Ontario. The colours are almost identical to the colours in the shams. The pink lamp I bought a couple of years ago at our local Salvation Army Store.  Do you see the frill on the lamp shade?? It's a vintage battenburg collar! It adds a lovely frilly touch!!
I hope you are having a splendid summer day!
Hugs, Laura

1 comment: